Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OWS-Occupy Wall Street...My thoughts

To be honest, I do not have a vested interest in organized protests going on in the Wall Street area and in other global financial centers. Don't get me wrong, I am all for the right to protest and publicly voiced your disdain for Corporate America. What I do not condone is wasting time going after the guys (guarantee that most these guys fall into the WASP category) who actually make a living hedging their bets, using their broad knowledge of financial markets and make million even billions during a Recession! Issues arise when I visit 90 Broad Street and see Rolls Royce or Bentley parked in the nearby parking garage as if they are as affordable as a Honda Civic. Then I question, how far would these guys go to protect their lifestyle? What illegal activities go down to maintain their high standard of living. How can you go after the same guys whose interests are protected and in line with current government officials in power.

No comments:

Post a Comment