Monday, September 19, 2011

Urban Baby 101-Baby Crocs for my Urban Baby!

Like all new parents, I sit and wonder, when will my son start walking. We encourage him to be independent by placing him in his Cosco Walker and roam about. We also like to have him stand upright (with our assistance) and take a few steps. So far, so good but he does has a few inhibitions. First, he does not understand the hazards and the danger of throwing himself backwards. I must admit, he has fallen a few times (to his dad's dismay) however, with every fall he learns that with determination, you can be successful... not always on the first, second or third try! So while visiting the familia over the weekend, I decided to buy my little man some Crocs in Blue.

I figured I would get him a size or two larger than needed since these babies grow exponentially over a few months. Unfortunately he was not with me when I bought the Crocs so I was not able to see if I purchased a size too big. Come to find out, the Crocs are super big for his baby feet so I will probably go online and buy his current size (2/3). Here is a pic of his very first Crocs. Go Baby, Go Baby!

Crocs Littles™ Mammoth

No comments:

Post a Comment