Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Owls Are All The Rave.

So over the past few months, I have noticed the quiet appearance of owls. Owls here, owls there, owls, owls, owls everywhere. Last month during my son's first trip to the Bronx Zoo, we were all amazed on how engaging owls can be. As a result, I have come across some cool owl deals in my local 'hood.

My first official owl purchase was a silver multi-level necklace. I was so excited about my find that I decided to buy the gold version of the necklace as well. While waiting at the check out counter at Payhalf, I noticed the coolest ring ever. Yes, it happened to be a blinged-out owl ring. OMG, what have I gotten myself into? I must try not to over-indulge in owls however, I could not resist.  I am always looking for a deal and here it was. The necklaces were around $6 bucks each and the ring was around $5 bucks. Below is a visual of my owls purchase on a budget.


OWL PURCHASE FROM PAYHALF
 One of my co-workers shares my love for owls. Before she left to go work for Zagat, I gave her the silver owl necklace (Payhalf), a owl-themed notebook (RiteAid), an owl ring (Payhalf) and a aquamarine owl print shopping bag (Marshals).  I also gave the gold owl necklace to a BFF. What is the point of finding a good deal if you cannot share with others! Spread the love. "Owl" be on the look-out for more deals to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment