Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sub-Urban Living 101 - My journey to passive income....

Has anyone from the third planet from the sun heard of the term "passive income?" Well, well, well. over the next few blog posts, I will share my journey diving in head first... with no life jacket into the cesspool of PASSIVE INCOME. Over the past few days, I have been talking to my P.I.C. (partner in crime) about the idea. I am have been bombarded with information from underground passive income wealthy people like Pat Flynn (http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/) and listened to a pre-recorded webinar from clickbank.com. I am not promoting either sites but I wanted to share the info so you can come up with your own opinion.  I would like to know what are people's thoughts on the idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment