Monday, September 5, 2011

Are You A Cheetah? Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips Review

Every woman walking this earth has a fetish or obsession...currently my obsession has been Sally Hansen's Salon Effects Nail Strips. These nail strips are nothing short of AMAZING! As a mom, my day-to-day consists of, changing poopy diapers, cleaning poopy butts, washing poppy diapers, doing laundry and cleaning dishes. So, as you can see my hands are put through the ringer. The last thing I want to be concerned with is whether or not my freshly painted nails will hold up to my daily routine. I am super excited that I actually tried these nail strips. Prior to my discovery, I would have to repaint my nails once or twice a week just to repair a chip or a smudge. Salon Effects nail strips run between $10-$13 depending on where you purchase them. Feel free to click the link to see all of the available colors and styles on the official Sally Hansen website. http://www.sallyhansen.com/products/nails/nail-color/salon-effects-real-nail-polish-strips So far I have used the following styles:

Kitty Kitty (Cheetah Print- My Favorite!)
Check It Out ( Hounds Tooth Print)
Misbehaved (Fishnet Stocking Print)
Cut It Out (Black & White Floral Print)
Booty Camp (Pink Camo Print)
Frock Star ( Multi-colored Sparkle Print)


Each pack comes with 16 nail strips, a file, a buffer and a cuticle stick. Each strip is indented for one nail however, I've been able to cheat a bit. Once I find the appropriate nail size, I fit the nail to my cuticle, remembering not to remove the entire white backing. I use the cuticle stick or my own nail to fit the strip to to the tip of my nail. This leaves the second half of the unused strip on the white backing. Then I take the cuticle end of the strip and fit it to my nail on the opposite hand. This works well if you have short nails. This is how I get my money's worth! The nails strips last about 10 days or more if you really stretch it. I might do a video just do give everyone a visual on how I apply my nail strips. One more tip, if you end up chipping or wearing down the tip of the nail, take a smaller size strip, put a small portion over the chipped area and smooth it over. This is another way I make my nails last longer.




Just a heads up, CVS is currently having a promotion, buy one get the second half price. So walk, run or sprint to your local drug store and try out these nails strips. Women eat it up, deals like only come once in a girl's lifetime!



Sally Hansen- Kitty Kitty


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT AND I'M MAKING A TRIP TO MY LOCAL RITE AID ASAP!

    ReplyDelete