Monday, October 3, 2011

Pillow Pets...Are Awesome!

I do not typically impulse shop but while I was at Rite Aid, I happen to come across a Pillow Pet. At first, I did not think twice about purchasing it but I them remembered an infomercial about the product. It was at that very moment, I decided to bite the bullet and buy my son a Thomas the Train Pillow Pet. Some hormonal change occurs when you become a mom, you instantly want to buy every cute toy ever created on earth. You no longer want to buy items for yourself, instead, you go on a rampage purchasing unnecessary items for your kids. I am sure before the week is over, I will find some other nifty toy to buy my little pumpkin butt! View the official site to see all of the choices of Pillow Pets available.


No comments:

Post a Comment